|Salary:||Up to £45000 per annum|
Engineering Team Leader
Salary £45,000 Per Annum
'Continental Days Only (4days/4off)'
gap technical are proud to be representing this Industry Leading Food Processing business in their search for an Engineering Team Leader to work at their facility based near Liverpool
The company has a fantastic reputation and is at the forefront if it's industry
- As an Engineering Team Leader, you will lead the Engineers on shift and provide technical expertise in solving and fixing equipment breakdowns. Yow will ensure that your team of Engineers will work safely and comply with the site H&S rules.
- You will support your team of Engineers in providing engineering support to achieve the plant and production targets & PPM completion rate. As Engineering Team Leader your Priority is delegating the workload to your team and then assisting in the Engineering tasks such as reactive breakdowns and PPM's prioritising work with the Engineering Manager, Maintenance Supervisor and Production Manager.
- One of the important tasks will be to make sure All engineers are giving an accurate hand over and keeping the Engineering Manager up to date with information relating to engineering using the Activity Sheets provided. Engineers on opposite shifts are to use Face to Face, Information Boards workshop log book, Email and the WhatsApp groups to make reports.
- Liaising with the Production Manager and Supervisors to understand the status of the production equipment so you can quickly and efficiently assign engineering resource to minimise the downtime.
- Liaising with the Maintenance Supervisor to agree and assign engineering resource to complete PPM's within the allocated time.
- Escalate engineering issues that cannot be solved during the current shift.
- Supervision of Engineers, Lead by example.
- Provide direction and leadership to your team of engineers.
- Ensure the workshop is clean, safe and organised.
- Using your skills and knowledge, provide training to other Engineers and Operators.
- Ensure all breakdowns are identified and assign resource accordingly.
- Follow food hygiene and product quality control measures.
- Ensure all breakdowns, maintenance tasks and Health & Safety implications are communicated through the appropriate team.
- Ensure that a detailed shift change handover of the department is carried out thoroughly and the relevant paperwork is completed.
- Ensure all recording systems for work completion are correctly compiled.
- Responsible for maintaining the highest standards of housekeeping within specified areas.
- Diagnosing breakdown problems.
- Monitor the stores and escalate any part availability issues to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Provide audit assistance as necessary.
- Analysing operational issues.
- Fully Understanding manufacturing processes.
- Contractor Liaison and carrying out cost effective maintenance routines and general repairs to prolong the useful life of the equipment.
- Communicating and presenting data effectively.
- Using the Planned Preventative Maintenance System.
- Other reasonable tasks as agreed with the Engineering Manager.
- ONC/HNC or equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, PLC fault finding/Programming
- Supervisory Management, Electrical, mechanical or Multi-Skilled Engineer.
- Siemens (S7) Allen Bradley PLC's.
- Belt Conveyor Systems experience as well as vibratory conveyor systems
- High Risk Food Packaging Experience (Desirable)
- Metal detection and check weighing systems.
- Fridge equipment and regulations.
- Boiler operation and controls.
- Fanuc Robots.
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 15/01/2022
This job has expired! Click here to browse other live jobs in your area
- Senior Engineering Technician
Up to £49500 per annum
- Electrical Shift Engineer
Up to £45300.00 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Up to £45300.00 per annum + + Bonus and Benefits
- Maintenance Engineer
Up to £31 per hour
- Maintenance Engineer
Up to £27000 per annum