|Contact Name:||Rebecca Brown|
£22k - £24k per annum
Monday - Friday / General Office Hours
Our client based in the Wrexham area is currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. Working within our client’s SCM and Marketing Department, you will support their customers whilst driving environmental sustainability programmes. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the global recycling technology centre on behalf of our client and the Supply Chain division.
- Co-ordinating an established Pan-European Recycling Collection Programme, as well as investigating potential enhancements and improvements.
- Assisting European HQ with developing environmental marketing communications to support programme growth.
- Ensure Environmental compliance within Forward and Reverse Supply Chain.
- Support/Manage Operational & Strategic Projects within the Supply Chain Department.
- Collaboration with European Headquarters & European Sales Offices to assist with creating marketing and communication, in promoting the scheme being a key function of the role.
- Working within the Supply Chain Management department of a leading Global Business Equipment Manufacture.
- Co-ordination of daily activities involved with the environmental schemes, developing new infrastructure and managing and analysing the large amount of data it generates.
- Assist other operational projects and tasks.
- Excellent Communicator on all levels.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with people of all levels are essential for this role.
- Ability to work effectively to tight deadlines, as part of a team as well as on one’s own initiative.
- Good IT skills, in particular the ability to conduct research, analyse and interrogate large volumes of data.
- Excellent written communication skills with an ability to create content used for marketing literature and web content.
- Interest in marketing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Educated to degree level in Business.
- Knowledge or Experience of Marketing and Communications.
- Some commercial experience preferably in the B2B sector.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Must be able to understand and appreciate the varied positions of stakeholders within the European Environmental Programme.
- The ability to be self-motivated to develop the role through exploring new ideas and creative solutions in a fluid environment.
- Confident in managing large amounts of data, analysing patterns and trends and making recommendations based on findings.
- Opportunities to travel within Europe and the UK.
- Non-contributory pension.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Discounts on products.
- Training and development opportunities.
- On-site subsidised restaurant.