ESTATE & FORECOURT MANAGER / EXETER – (OFF A379 DUAL CARRIAGEWAY) – IMMEDIATE START
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are recruiting for a Estate & Forecourt Manager based in Exeter off the A379 dual carriageway for a temporary ongoing assignment.
- Full management and control of retail operations for the forecourt
- Stock take and replenishment
- Purchasing of shop products and fuel from suppliers
- Cashing up
- General administration
- Staff management / rota’s (3 staff)
- Follow Health & Safety guidelines
- General legislation practices
- Non-customer facing role
Shifts & Pay:
- Monday to Friday 8:00am – 17:00pm (flexibility required)
- £11.00 per hour
- Previous management experience
- Previous role within retail, property management or FM environment would be helpful
- Driving license required
- Company car available
- Overtime available
- Flexible schedule
Interviews for this role will be held via video call on Zoom / Microsoft Teams.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or contact our Exeter branch on 01392 273665 for more information.