|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||Up to £13|
My client are a growing company who thrive on producing high end bespoke products and sell to companies in the UK and globally
Within this busy manufacturing company, they are looking to a recruit an Executive Assistant who can provide full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to the Director to ensure the smooth management of his day to day affairs, and most effective use of their time. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner. Take initiative as appropriate especially in the Director’s absence.
- Prepare reports for the senior management team, collating information from various departments such as payroll, sales, enquiry levels, absence records etc.
- Manage Director’s electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Manage Director’s travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation).
- Maintain Director’s office systems, including data management and filing
- Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
- Assist Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Director’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Organise meetings and ensure that Director is well prepared for those meetings,
- preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Minute meetings, type up notes and present in a professional format.
- Maintain efficient filling and archive systems for the Managing Director
- Proven experience of working at Director level
- Be able to provide a confidential and accurate to them and other Senior Management Teams
- Excellent computer skills, including Word, Spreasheet and Computerised Diary Management systems
- Be Methodical and Organised
- Have good negotiation skills