|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Aleksandra Dembek|
EXPIRIENCED ASSEMBLY OPERATIVE – TEMP TO PERM – WESTON SUPER MARE, BS24
gap personnel Bristol are recruiting for an Experienced Assembly Operative within one of the UKs largest supplier of remanufactured automotive assemblies.
Reporting directly to the Production Manager your duties as experienced assembly operative will included:
- Accurately complete all required shift documentation for compliance against site-specific quality standards.
- Responsible for maintaining reliable time keeping and good attendance.
- Flexible in all areas of duties either given or required
- Follow H&S guidelines at all times, operating the best practice in relation to hygiene, safety and cleanliness.
- Complete production job sheets as required, ensuring the correct components are used and the quantity produced is recorded.
- Operation of all machinery and equipment in a safe and responsible manner
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
This is a key role in a busy production environment, and applicants must be prepared to work under pressure and to challenging time constraints. Training will be given but previous experience in some of the following areas is essential:
- Mechanical assembly
- Production / factory environment
- Engine or gearbox familiarity.
The ideal candidate:
- Attention to detail
- Cando attitude
- Flexible & adaptable
- Hard working and loyal
- Problem Solver
The shift pattern and pay rates:
- Monday to Thursday, 7.30am to 4pm, Earlier finish Friday 7.30am to 1pm
- This is temporary to permanent position for right candidates
To apply for this EXPERIENCED ASSEMBLY OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button