|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Amber Gee|
EXPERIENCED CABLE HARNESS ASSEMBLY OPERATIVE – SWINDON – TEMP-PERM - £NEG
gap personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced cable assembly operative to join our client who specialise in the design, development and manufacture of electrical interconnect systems and electro-mechanical assemblies.
Sociable working hours of Monday-Thursday 07:45 – 16:15 and Friday 07:45 – 15:15
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Our Ideal candidate has experience in all aspects of wiring harness manufacture including:
- The ability to read customer drawings and schematics
- To follow build notes during manufacture
- Crimping and termination, both hand and machine
- Wire cutting and hand laying
- Termination of screened cables
- Knowledge of heat shrink products including tubing and moulded parts
This role is interviewing immediately.
To apply for this EXPERIENCED HARNESS ASSEMBLY OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon