Gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client based in the Deeside area. We are looking to recruit 1 experienced commercial vehicle painter and 1 experienced car painter to join their team on a Permanent contract.
This is a great opportunity for experienced vehicle spray painters to showcase their skills to an industry-leading client on one of their biggest and most exciting projects to date.
Immediate starts are available.
- salary depends on experience - £26+per annum
Hours of work:
- Monday -Friday -Day shifts 8 am- 4pm
• Vehicle Painters
• Multi-Disciplined Operatives
• Vehicle Preppers and more, the aim is to deliver a full external re-spray of these iconic rail vehicles to the highest possible standard.
• Clean, prepare vehicles e.g. sanding, masking, filling, mixing of paint and painting to correct specification
• Clean, prepare and paint components off train
• Finishing, including peer group finished work inspection
• Carry out final work and process inspections as required
• Associated paperwork
• Experience in the painting and preparation of large surface areas and commercial vehicles for example trains/aircraft/trailers
• Use of paints and paint systems such as Solvent Based Paints
• Use of water based paint
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy please email your CV to email@example.com
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.
Closing date 07.11.2019