|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
gap personnel are recruiting for an expierenced window and door fabricator for our client based in Swindon - SN2.
The client would require a dynamic and proactive individual to join their team of skilled/trainee fabricators, they are looking for a hardworking and motivated team player.
Hours of work: 07:00 - 15:45
Salary: negotiable depending on expierence - individual bonus scheme based on performance.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- Manufacturing of both UPVC windows & doors and Aluminium bifolds.
- Running machinery in the production area such as air hand tools, corner cleaners, saws, millers and crimpers etc.
- Quality checking of finished product.
- Loading and unloading goods in and out of the production area.
- Have strong communication skills
- Be keen to learn new skills and have the ability to pick up new process’ quickly
- Be comfortable with manual work due to the nature of the products
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have the ability to work under pressure
To apply for this EXPERIENCED FABRICTOR position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon on email@example.com