|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Aleksandra Dembek|
EXEPERIENCED PRODUCTION OPERATIVES REQUIRED – ST GEORGE, BS5 BRISTOL
gap personnel are currently recruiting for a production operative based in Bristol, St. George area on a temp to perm basis.
The company play an important part as a supplier of concrete products to major companies across the UK and Europe.
Reporting directly to the Warehouse Manager production operative role will include:
- Lift off ‘dry/cured’ Paving stones from the conveyor belt on the CMS Paving Slab line,
- Inspecting the patio stones for quality
- Placing patio stones onto suitable pallet.
- Once full pallet quantity is achieved, the operator will then ‘strap’ the paving, using the appropriate Hand tools
Other duties may include, but not limited to:
Housekeeping – general sweeping, washing machine.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous manufacturing experience ideally
- Understand the needs of the business and their customers
The role will involve work in dusty environment with element of heavy lifting
Working hours are on a weekly rotational basis:
- Monday to Thursday 7:30am to 4pm, Friday 7:30am to 3pm
Rate of pay: £9.50ph
This role is a temp to perm contract with your first 12 weeks placement through gap personnel with a permanent contract offered after this period is completed.