Our client based in the Chester area are currently looking to recruit an Export Compliance Technician to join their team on a permanent basis. The purpose of this role is to work together as part of a highly focused team with the sole purpose of ensuring any product destined for Export leaves site with the correct paperwork.
Pay & Hours of Work
- 4 on 4 off shifts / 6am – 6pm
- £24k per annum
- Fully able to operate the Weighbridge.
- Ensure that any vehicle leaving site has the correct export paperwork.
- Liaise with the Supply Chain department to ensure 100% compliance.
- Deal with issues as and when they happen.
- Well organised and able to work under pressure.
- Pays attention to detail and works to a systematic process.
- Work hand in hand with operations team to ensure the smooth loading and despatch of vehicles.
- Can work on their own as well as part of a team.
- Can challenge where required and does not accept.
- Operate the company Export Master system.
- Carry out product trace backs.
- Undertake product Integrity checks such as coding, packaging etc.
- Keep their work area clean and tidy at all times.
- Experience of working within a manufacturing or laboratory background.
- Able to work in a team environment on a day by day basis.
- Gets along with all colleagues and supports others where necessary.
- Able to be left to their own devises to get on with the job in hand.
- Clear communicator who can deal with a wide spectrum of people.
- Able to adapt to changing work needs including shifts and areas of responsibility.
- Can prioritise their daily workload in an efficient and effective manor and has a high level of attention to detail.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.