Back to job search
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000 + uncapped bonus|
Are you an experienced Export Sales Manager who enjoys travelling? Are you looking for a new opportunity to join an established, successful and growing company working in the Middle East?
Our client based in the Wrexham area are currently looking to recruit an Export Sales Manager on a permanent basis to build on accelerated growth for 2019. Selling on quality, the Export Sales Manager will have previous successes of working within a Business Development role. The quality and reliability of our client’s product is recognised worldwide and throughout their industry.
Pay & Hours of Work
Flexible Working Hours
£40- £50k per annum (dependant on experience) plus uncapped bonus
- Development of client sales in UK and export territories to include Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Dubai, Bahrain and Oman, other areas will be considered once these areas have been developed.
- Development of new markets for specific and new applications for the company’s products.
- Development of the Wrexham brand within the UK – to include the amendment of BS standards.
- Presenting seminars to government bodies/specifiers giving terminating training of the product to our client’s partners and end users (all training will be given at the factory).
- Regular and planned visits to overseas customers, minimum of 12 weeks outside the UK over the year.
- Weekly visits to the companies Wrexham premises when based in the UK.
- Attending exhibitions and events.
- Knowledge of the cultures would be desirable.
- Experience of working within a Business Development role.
- Knowledge of cable systems/safety systems.
- Flexible regards to planning trips and arranging meetings.
- Experience of working with high end products.
- Must be a people person.
- Eager to learn.
- Knowledge of British standards – Hazardous area approvals.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 30th June 2019