Gap personnel acting as an employment agency are recruiting for a Food and Beverage Manager to join our prestige client based in Wiltshire. This is a unique opportunity to join an established team with luxury 4* facilities.
Reporting directly into the Operations Manager you will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service across all areas of their F&B operation which covers conferencing, restaurants and spa facilities.
- You will be the main point of contact for the F&B operations and you will build relationships with guests from the private and corporate sector ensuring you are maximising business opportunities
- You will have 30 staff within F&B reporting into you where you will be responsible for briefing any upcoming events, ensuring staff rotas are planned and that customer expectations are exceeded
- Support training of staff and ensure they are supported on an ongoing basis
- Ensure health and safety is adhered to
- Monitor revenue across the F&B section ensuring you are being pro-active at increasing revenue where possible
- Manage changes to any menus
- Ensure you are reviewing F&B performance to plan improvement actions
- Be an escalation point for guest issues or queries
- Co-ordinate any events and ensure staff levels will cover requirements
- Act as a deputy manager for the business when the general manager is on holiday or absent, when covering this role you will have 120 staff within the business to oversee.
The ideal candidate:
- Our client is seeking someone with a strong background within F&B management who ideally has overseen a large operation
- Have strong communication skills both written and verbal and be able to liaise with people at all levels
- Be a confident negotiator with the ability to upsell services and products to benefit the customer and business
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Be self-motivated and driven by excellent customer service and high standards
- Be flexible with working hours in line with business needs
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary negotiable depending on experience
- Free access to some facilities during the open season
- Meals whilst on duty
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
This role is full-time permanent, salary is negotiable depending on experience and our client is interviewing now.