|Contact Name:||Emma White|
Job Term; Temporary on going with a possibility of going permanent for the right candidate.
Working hours; Monday - Friday 8am – 4:30pm
- Fabrication of Tubular Work and Bespoke Fabrications.
- Have attention to detail to produce high quality products.
- You will be required to follow instructions to ensure efficiency.
- You will be involved in the cleaning of the warehouse to high standard
- You will be required to work at a timed pace and will be able to meet deadlines and timescales.
- Will have proven experience in General Fabrication.
- Experience in using Air Tools, Drilling and Fabrication.
- Be able to read specific Fabrication Drawings
- Able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail.
- Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and have a good attendance record.
- Able to work on their own initiative and follow instructions.
The role is due to start immediately for the successful candidates with an interview and site tour prior to job offer. If this role is of interest please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01782 289090