|Salary:||£12.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Linda Jerate|
Role: Fabricator Welder
Job Term: Ongoing work with permanent opportunities for the right candidates
Location: Congleton, CW12
Working hours: Monday – Thursday, 7.30 am – 4.20 pm Friday 7.30am – 1.30pm
40 hours a week plus overtime is available.
Pay: £12.00 per hour
The chosen candidate would be trained to complete the bespoke lifting equipment from kit form. Ideally you would have a good understanding of engineering principles and will be able to work from engineering drawings, unsupervised, and to a high standard. You will need an eye for detail and also be able to do the following accurately: - measure, cut, drill and assemble.
You must be reliable, self-motivated and professional with meticulous attention to detail and able to follow out exacting quality standards.
- TIG welding: 3 years (Essential)
- Stainless Steel Fabrication: 2 years (Essential)
- Be able to work to engineering drawings and tolerances.
- Be able to work under their own initiative.
- Good communicator
- Ideally have served an engineering apprenticeship with an approved body
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01270 581 888.