|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Location: Avonmouth, BS11
Job Role: Facilities Assistant
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm
Hourly Salary: £10.50ph
Role Type: Temporary ongoing
gap personnel Bristol, in partnership with the UK’s leading catering company Nisbets, are currently looking for a Facilities Assistant based in Avonmouth, Bristol BS11. As a facilities assisant you will join a team in Avonmouth where you will become a key and valued member providing Facilities Services support to all colleagues in Avonmouth sites.
Since the end of the pandemic, the UK catering and hospitality industry has continued to grow with Nisbets seeing increased orders into 2022. The role of the facilities assistant is fundamental to support of the business, whilst Nisbets products cover everything from refrigeration to pastry, cooking machines to knives, and everything in between.
Whilst experience can be a benefit, the sites offer full training for the role with options for full time career opportunities to those that demonstrate a good work ethic – Nisbets successfully transferred 60+ employees to permanent contracts from temporary contracts in 2021.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Facilities Services Supervisor in all facilities services to colleagues as and when directed.
- Receiving, organising, distributing & dispatching all mail and parcels for the Avonmouth sites, together with any associated administration.
- Supporting with printing and dispatching of invoices and other large volume mailing.
- Driving between sites to collect, deliver and distribute mail and other items such as archiving, general business/warehouse supplies and small items of furniture and equipment, and to the bank to carry out banking duties.
- Facilities helpdesk administration, first line support, assignment of tasks, raising and issuing purchase orders, completion of assigned tasks and following up outstanding calls.
- Assisting with furniture moves, porterage and other facilities tasks as required.
- Customer service and communications skills
- Problem solving
- Driving licence
- Manual handling
- Facilities/post room experience would be desirable
- On site canteen facilities, microwaves, vending machines
- Staff discount in hot serve canteen
- Shower facilities and staff lockers
- Refer a Friend - £100
- Excellent transport connections via train and bus links
- Recognition for going above and beyond
- Free VNA training available
Nisbets is passionate about its people and its customers, and their values ensure everyone plays their part in ensuring Nisbets is a great place to work and to do business with;
- Customer Passion – customers rely on us for choice, timely delivery and competitive pricing and for being easy to do business with
- Working together – We succeed by embracing diversity, developing experts and by being highly collaborative
- Authenticity -we build trust with our customers, suppliers and colleagues through responsible actions, honest dialogue and by doing what we say
- Agility - We lead the business with relentless curiosity, commercial intensity and pace, and apply rigour and discipline to everything we do
- Accountability – We empower each other and take personal ownership for our actions and results
Click APPLY now if you want to apply for this job role or email Emilia Skok on email@example.com
Closing date for job application is 30/05/2022