|Salary:||£10.00 - £11.00|
|Contact Name:||Elwira Luterek|
Our Client based in Malmesbury, Wiltshire is looking for a Facilities Maintenance Operative on a Permanent basis.
As a Facilities Maintenance Operative you will be a part of the Facilities Maintenance team. You will be responsible for achieving daily targets on the inside and out of the permises and meeting company standards for quality.
The role involves:
- Keep factory floors swept using the brushing and vacuum machinery provided
- Maintain stock of cleaning products and flag up requirements
- Maintain tidy state of factory yard using sweeping machine
- Clear leaves from car park using leaf suction machine provided
- Baling of waste cardboard/plastic
- Mow grass and strim, using tools provided
- Erect/repair gates and fence panels
Shift: Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 16:00
The pay is negotiable, depending on the experience between £10.00ph - £11.00ph
gap personnel are acting as an employment agency on behalf of this vacancy.
Job Types: Full-time
- 1 year (preferred)