Gap personnel acting as an employment business have an exciting new position available for our client in South Marston for a facility cleaner.
The role will initially be for a 3-6-month period, however a permanent role may be available for the right person.
Pay rate depending on experience £9.10-£11.37 per hour.
Working hours are on a rotational basis:
06.00 to 14.00 Mon to Thurs & 06.00 to 13.00 Fri
14.00 to 22.00 Mon to Thurs and 11.00 to 18.00 Fri
The role is varied and includes:
- Cleaning of production areas, breakrooms, offices & restroom facilties
- Ensuring all bins within the building are emptied on a regular basis
- Ensuring shopfloor machinery equipment is cleaned to a high standard
- Ensure all restrooms are cleaned to a high standard
- Ensuring cleaning stock is maintained
- Cleaning of the floors ensuring correct signage is put out once complete
- Maintaining cleanliness of the buildings fabric
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally you will have industrial cleaning experience
- Have a good understanding of cleaning industrial machinery
- Have a good eye for detail
- Have strong communication skills
- Be flexible with working hours
This role has immediate interviews available with a start in January, please note our client does close for Christmas this Friday but will be accepting CV’s prior to this.
To apply please send a CV to email@example.com or call 01793 431746