gap personnel are currently looking to recruit hygiene operative / industrial cleaners based in Brentry. We are looking for individuals who can provide an outstanding deep clean to a busy industrial food production environment. These positions are viewed as the backbone to a successfully run food production facility and it is essential that the standards that are required are adhered to at all times. This is where we need you.
- Cleaning production machinery and associated equipment.
- Environmental cleaning of factory fabric
- Cleaning production machinery and associated equipment. Environmental cleaning of factory fabric and facilities. Laundering of factory overalls.
- Cleaning of staff and office facilities across site.
- Removal of waste from production areas and transport to the required disposal container.
- Proven experience within a hygiene or industrial clean environment.
- Knowledge of COSHH and working within health & safety procedures
- Knowledge of food handling and sanitation standards
- Ability to work well in a team - good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Annual bonus scheme (profit related)
- Child care vouchers
- Every Friday is a free meal day!
- Staff discount on meals
- Attendance Bonus
- Monday - Friday 6am - 3pm
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement. gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.