|Contact Name:||Darren Davis|
gap personnel Yeovil (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a factory cleaning assistant based in Trowbridge starting Monday 27th July.
As a factory cleaning assistant you will be responsible for:
• Cleaning to include dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents
• Ensure all work areas have been cleaned after worker usage
• Performing and documenting routine inspection and maintenance activities
• Carry out heavy cleaning tasks and special projects
• Understanding of cleaning products
Monday to Friday, 2.15pm - 10.15pm
All roles are on a temporary ongoing basis with full training and any additional PPE provided. All roles are on a temporary ongoing basis with full training and any additional PPE provided.
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job