Role: X2 Factory Operatives
Job Term: Temporary - Permanent
Location: Buxton: Macclesfield SK10 5SD
Remuneration: NLW + OT at time and a half after 40hrs
Working hours:8am till 5pm
Leading industrial recruitment agency Gap Personnel acting as an employment business is working in a close partnership with their client based in Macclesfield SK10.
We are currently looking for X2 Factory Operatives to join this fantastic working environment. This opportunity for someone enjoys production work and is looking for a new challenge as well as wishing to enhance their skills. We provide full a full brief ahead of the start day.
The job purpose is to:
- Be fully involved in the cutting / packaging process and
- Ensure high quality at all times,
- Learn all parts of the production line including paperwork and metal detection procedure,
- Stand in as line leader after learning everything,
- Cutting & Packing
- Label and stack pallets,
- General Warehouse duties,
- Clean the warehouse area when needed,
- Adhere to all H&S,
- Conduct other duties as in when required by the Manager.
- Preferably will have previous experience in a similar role, however full training will be provided.
- Able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail,
- Able to work the shift,
- Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance record,
- Able to work on their own initiative and follow instructions.
If this job is of interest please speak to one of our consultants on 07841 336588 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date for applications: 05/06/2019. Incoming CV’s will be screened and contacted for a telephone interview within 72 hours of submission.
Following successful telephone interview applicants will be offered a formal interview. Immediate start will be available thereafter for successful candidates.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.