Back to job search
|Contact Name:||Lauren Groom|
Our client based in Chester area are looking for Farm Assistants to join their team to work on a farm.
- Assist with stock inspections, body weighing, male and female management, nest hygiene, hatching egg collection, grading, management and storage;
- Follow daily routines for feeding, water management, litter management and ventilation;
- Accurately record measurement data i.e. meter readings, temperature, etc and respond accordingly.
Successful candidates will need;
- Ability to prioritise duties / tasks with the guidance of the farm manager;
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative;
- Positive work ethic and attitude towards attendance.
Monday – Saturday– 6.30am-1pm
£9.41 per hour