|Salary:||Dependant on experience|
Our client is based in the Wrexham area and is looking for this individual to join their team on a temporary basis with an immediate start available. Reporting to the Owner of the Business the Finance and Office Manager will ensure financial health of the business and will be responsible for the smooth running of the office .
- Book-keeping, Purchase and Sales ledger.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Payroll and Banking.
- Credit card expenses / receipts upload and calculation.
- Stock checks and adjustments.
- Monthly accounts & end of month journals.
- End of year accounts for submission to Accountant for checking.
- Negotiation of contracts for Insurance / Phones / Vehicles / Utilities.
- Cashflow forecasting.
- VAT calculations and submissions.
- Credit control.
- Completion of adhoc administration duties.
- CIS Pegasus / Opera CIS experience would be an advantage.
- Qualified to AAT Level 4.
- Experience of working in a similar role is essential.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday – Friday / 8am – 5pm
- Hourly rate dependant on experience