|Salary:||Up to £20,000|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Gallop|
Our client based in the Ruabon area and is one of the award-winning manufacturing facilities in Europe who are looking for a Finance Assistant to join their Finance Department.
Duties to include:
- Invoice Processing (Sales & Purchase)
- Supplier Queries via Email/Telephone
- Statement Reconciliations
- Bank Reconciliations
- Processing BACS Payments
- Assist with External Audit Preparation & Actual Audit
- Entering imports onto our Duty Management System (Langdon)
- Administrative Duties which include: - Scanning, Filing & Archiving, Communicating with Department Heads and downloading expenditure from SAP
Successful candidates will:
Have an A Level or GCSE’s Level in Maths or studying towards your AAT.
Have experience of working within a Finance Department, however, full training will be provided.
Need to be able to work under their own initiative, as well as being part of a team and excellent communication skills
Be a team worker who is dedicated and tenacious with an ability to quickly learn new processes, take ownership of tasks and work to tight deadlines.
Have the opportunity for additional training and Development within the role, with external training if required