gap personnel group are acting on behalf of an employment agency and we are looking to recruit on behalf of our prestigious client for a Finance Assistant in the Nelson area. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading brand company. The finance assistant supports the finance manager and finance team in delivering accurate accounts, effectively and efficiently that meets both the business objectives and our governing bodies legislation. Working with office and financial systems to provide a high quality, comprehensive financial clerical support.
- Provide Accounting and clerical support to the finance team
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare supplier and staff expenses payments in line with payment policies
- Prepare admin expenses spreadsheet for review by finance manager
- collect & enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Prepare nominal ledger and cashbook postings statements
- Preparing of confirmations sent to other financial institutions
- Prepare weekly cashflow analysis for the management cashflow committee
- Process invoices and ensuring monies are received from tenants
The hours of work are 9am-5pm Monday-Friday
Pay rate will be 20,000 per annum
Candidates can apply online or by sending their CV
Closing Date: 20th January 2019
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgement solely on suitability for the job.