|Contact Name:||Guy Allen|
Gap Professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client who are looking for a Financial Controller.
Hours: Monday to Friday (37.5 hours)
Salary: £60,000 DOE
The Financial Controller will play a pivotal role in the leadership team to develop and deliver the strategy and objectives whilst leading the finance teams.
- Develop and implement strategies, processes and procedures.
- Provide leadership and management for the finance team
- Provide timely, accurate and financial reporting to ensure financial budgets, forecasts are achieved or exceeded
- Ensure finance policies and controls are fully implemented
- Ensure business cases are properly prepared
- Ensure foreign currency exposures are identified and mitigated
- Provided financial support to the preparation of bids and quotes
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Qualified Accountant (UK CIMA or equivalent)
- Extensive experience in a finance role
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- In depth knowledge and experience of operating ERP systems and standard costing systems
Closing Date: 27th March 2020
Gap Professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future