COUNTERBALANCE FORKLIFT – CHIPPENHAM – IMMEDIATE STARTS!
gap personnel acting as an employment business are recruiting for a counterbalance driver for our client who is a UK snack manufacturer the outskirts of Chippenham.
Our client offers free onsite parking, full training on shift, a friendly, relaxed and fun environment and you may even get some goodies to take home!
Fixed 0600-1400 Monday-Friday shift with ongoing work until August.
£10 per hour, weekly pay
The role is hands-on, and your duties may include:
- Loading and unloading goods into the warehouse
- Picking of orders
- Checking stock back into the warehouse
- Unloading containers
- Ensuring all work areas are kept clean and maintaining equipment.
- Liaising with production about orders due to go out.
The ideal candidate:
- In date counterbalance license
- Own transport due to location
- Good communication skills
- Be reliable, with good time keeping
- Be physically fit as manual handling is involved
To apply for this COUNTERBALANCE DRIVER position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon.