|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Amber Gee|
PRODUCTION OPERATIVES - SWINDON BASED - FIXED AM SHIFT
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a production perative for our client in South Marston. This is a temporary ongoing position with permanent roles available for the right candidates.
As a production operative you will be responsible for checking goods in and out of the warehouse, re-labelling of goods and assembly.
Within the production role your duties may vary from:
- Re-labelling of products
- Checking goods into the warehouse
- Assembly of products
- Quality checking of products
- Reporting any defect products
- Please be aware the products our client works with do vary in size and you need to be comfortable with manual work and heavy lifting.
- Data input on the computer when required.
Working hours are on a fixed AM basis:
- Monday-Friday 0600-1400
- Overtime in the week is available and flexibility is required and up to 3 hours a day, weekends are occasional available too.
The pay rate for the role is:
- AM shift - £10
- Overtime in the week is time and a half and on weekends it is double time.
To apply for this PRODUCTION OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon on firstname.lastname@example.org / Office Call – 01793 431746