|Contact Name:||Christina Reitmeier|
QUALITY ASSURANCE OPERATIVE – FIXED LATES - £11.07PH
Gap personnel acting as an employment agency are currently recruiting for our client based in Milton Keynes for a quality assurance operative on a long term temporary basis.
Pay rate £11.07 per hour, overtime after 40 hours.
Fixed Monday – Friday 1400-2200
- You will be working within a team of four who are responsible for quality assurance for our client
- You will be micro testing to ensure food safety measures are effective
- To audit and promote quality, hygiene and GMP standards within the packing centre
- Completing all site GMPs
- Ensuring any faults or quality concerns are raised with the team leader and rectified
- Take an active part within morning meetings
- Drive for continuous improvement
The ideal candidate:
- Have experience within a similar role ideally within the FMCG sector within frozen/chill environment
- If no previous relevant experience a degree within microbiology would be considered
- Have a positive attitude towards work and be keen to learn new skills
- Have a good eye for detail
- Have strong communication skills
- Be flexible with working hours
If interested please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch, interviews are to be held ASAP with an immediate start available.