|Contact Name:||Christina Reitmeier|
FLEET ADMINISTRATOR / WARWICK (CV34) / TEMP/ IMMEDIATE START
gap personnel are currently recruiting for a Fleet Administrator for our client based in Warwick. This role is initially temporary for 3 weeks however may be long term for the right candidate.
Working hours are Monday-Friday flexible with hours inbetween 0800-1730 aslong as you work a 37.5 hour working week.
Pay rate is £10.25 per hour, weekly pay.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- Sending driving licenses off for checks and reporting the results back to managers
- Payment for Dartford Crossings – using a set system
- Sorting parking charges and logging them on IFM portal
- Adhoc vehicle hire through IFM
- Tyre issues – dealt with through ATS
- Vehicle Tracker issues
- Maintenance authorisation from IFM
- Sending out spare keys, fuel cards etc in the post
- Recording any starters and leavers
- Be able to display excellent levels of teamwork and co-operation when working with colleagues in other departments.
- Have experience within an administration or customer service role
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Be comfortable with MS office packages and picking up new internal systems
- Be available for an immediate start.
- Experience within a fleet role previously would be beneficial but isn’t essential
To apply for this FLEET ADMINISTRATOR position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon on firstname.lastname@example.org