Gap personnel acting as an employment agency are currently recruiting for our client based in Chippenham for a fleet co-ordinator on a temporary ongoing basis.
We have an immediate start available for the right candidate.
Monday-Friday, 0830-1700, 40 hours per week.
£10.58 per hour, weekly pay.
- Declare vehicles SORN at the client’s request, updating internal systems to track SORN vehicles
- Manage incoming V5C documents, escalating any missing documents to relevant points of contact
- Post documents via predetermined postal methods, recording tracking number and costs as required
- Scan, tag (to vehicle records) and file documentation including V5C’s, plating certificates, fine documentation etc
- Administration of fuel card processes for clients as per agreed parameters
- Administration of fines processes for clients, including appeals where required, as per agreed parameters
- Adding and removing vehicles from client MID accounts, auditing these as per agreed frequency
- Administration of VE103B forms and associated documents to support foreign travel
- Administration of parking permits
- Adding and removing vehicles from client toll accounts, auditing these as per agreed frequency
- Administration of cherished plate retention and assignment processes
- Administration of replacement plating certificate processes
- Manage the Fines & Taxation credit card transaction reconciliation, initiating write off requests as required
- Manage travel for the business
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
The ideal candidate:
- Ability to multi task with consistency and accuracy
- Can prioritise and re-plan in a methodical manner
- Proactive and committed to finding a solution, with ability to use initiative and common sense
- Able to assimilate, collate and record information, demonstrating a high degree of accuracy in performing routine document checks and data input
- Can set objectives and plan how to achieve them
- Comfortable working to targets and deadlines
- Able to adapt communication style to accommodate customers, colleagues, suppliers and other contacts
- Excellent questioning and listening skills with an ability to assimilate accurate information
- Have strong organisational skills and be able to plan workload efficiently
This role will have in office training and then will be based remotely.
Interviews are available immediately.