|Contact Name:||Stephanie Jones|
gap personnel are currently looking to recruit flexi FLT driver on temporary ongoing contract for a client based in Gloucester.
The shifts are as below;
Monday – Friday 06:00 - 16:00 and 10:00 - 18:00 pattern in the coming weeks, although these may change.
Basic pay rate £9.06 per hour.
Over time on a Saturday is paid at £18.12ph.
Working in a fast-paced environment your duties will include;
- Flexi VNA (Very Narrow Aisle) FLT
- fast paced warehouse environment
- Handballing/use of machinery of products up to 50kg
- Offloading & loading of wagons throughout the day
- Re-palleting up stock for client orders
The position will require you to flexi between manual and FLT throughout the day.
- Forklift Truck Driving Flexi VNA (proven in date licence will need to be provided)
What’s in it for you
The company also offers full onsite induction, along with
- Potential temp to perm contract for the right candidate
- Onsite parking
- Weekly pay
Due to the Coronavirus please apply for the position via email and a consultant will be in touch shortly to review your application, email@example.com.