|Contact Name:||Connie Ball|
gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Float Legal Secretary – Yeovil and Sherborne
Salary: negotiable and dependent on experience
- Accurately create and input documents from digital dictation onto the case management system, checking with the Legal Advisor on any unclear details and ensuring that the document is properly constructed and accurately conveys his/her meaning.
- Draft straightforward legal documents using the precedents provided, filing documents online where appropriate.
- Ensure all email correspondence is entered on to Caseplan.
- Manage workload effectively and ensure deadlines are met.
- Ensure all photocopying is accurate; take responsibility for checking photocopying done by Office Assistant.
- Ensure all post is checked and subsequently signed by the Legal Advisor and that it is ready for collection by the nominated time.
- Open and create new files, as instructed by the Legal Advisor, in line with the Firm’s procedures.
- Deal accurately and promptly with the filing of all correspondence and documentation.
- Assist the Legal Advisor with any aspect of file management, as requested.
- Prepare files for archiving and complete deletion forms promptly.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office, Outlook, and database administration.
- Good basic knowledge of practice area(s).
- Strong organisational and administration skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Confident telephone manner
Closing date is 18th December 2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future