Gap Professional acting as an employment business are currently recruiting for a permanent Float Legal Secretary to work for a UK Top 200 prestigious firm based in Yeovil, Somerset.
In this role you will work as a “Floating Secretary” across different departments. Therefore any prior legal secretary experience will be suitable and the areas you haven’t covered will be trained.
If you are looking to join an exceptional organisation, work in a luxury office with a well-established friendly team then this is the role for you.
The annual salary is £20,000 - £22,000pa dependant on experience. The hours are ideally 9.00am-5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Legal Secretaries are an essential part of the fee earning process within our clients firm. Most secretaries work on a one-to-one basis with their Fee Earners, or within a small team which may also consist of a Legal Assistant. Secretaries not only provide administrative and typing support, but are very much seen as members of the legal team and provide excellent levels of service to clients, business partners and other teams and individuals within the business.
Previously legal secretary experience is required but it can be from any department. You will be joining a friendly team who spend time training and supporting the staff to be able to achieve career progression as desired.
- Previous secretary experience required.
- A team player who is flexible and dedicated.
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Excellent audio typing skills in excess of 60 WPM is essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Works effectively and efficiently.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- Confident and professional telephone manner.
- Competitive company pension scheme.
- A generous holiday allowance, with loyalty days for longevity of service.
- Sickness Benefit Allowance.
- Child care Voucher Scheme.
- Excellent training and career progression.
To apply for this position and find out more please send your CV to email@example.com and she will come back to you with more details if you have the right skills.