Role: FLT CB Drivers Required X 2
Location: Trentham ST4
Job Term: Temporary on-going with permanent opportunities for the successful Applicants.
Working hours: Monday - Friday Days 6am till 2pm and Noon's 2pm till 10pm *Rotating Shifts*
Pay: Days & Noon's £8.21ph+ OT at Time and a Half.
Leading industrial recruitment agency Gap Personnel acting as an employment business is working in a close partnership with their client based in Trentham. We are currently recruiting for a FLT CB Drivers to join this fantastic working environment. This opportunity is for someone that enjoys working in a fast paced enviroment and is looking for a new challenge as well as wishing to enhance their skills.
· Vending & Drinks Machines
· Free Car Parking
· Overtime Available
· Temporary to Permanent Opportunities
· FLT CB Driving
· Operating Machinery where necessary
· Maintaining safe and healthy working environment
· Ensure work area is clean and tidy.
· Adhere to all H&S and Food Hygiene Procedures.
· This job involves lifting items up to 25kg
· Must be available to work both shifts.
· Must be able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail.
· Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance.
· Preferably will have experience in a similar role, however full training will be provided.
· Must consistently perform to an appropriate standard.
. Must have a minimum of 6 months experience.
If this job is of interest, please speak to one of our consultants on 01782 289090 or email your CV to email@example.com. Incoming CV’s will be screened and contacted for a telephone interview within 72 hours of submission. Following successful telephone interview applicants will be offered a formal interview. Immediate start will be available thereafter for the successful candidate.