The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Role: X5 FLT CB Driver Required
Job Term; Temporary - Permanent after 12weeks
Location; Stoke ST11
Working hours; Monday - Friday 10pm - 6:30am
Job Description; Leading industrial recruitment agency Gap Personnel acting as an employment business is working in a close partnership with their client based in Stoke. We are currently looking for X5 FLT CB Driver to join this fantastic working environment. This opportunity is for someone that enjoys warehouse work and is looking for a new challenge as well as wishing to enhance their skills. We provide a full brief ahead of the start day.
The job purpose is to;
- Be fully involved in the FLT process
- Pick and Pack Orders
- Loading and Unloading
- Label and stack pallets
- General Warehouse duties
- Clean the warehouse area when needed
- Adhere to all H&S •Conduct other duties as in when required by the Manager / Supervisor
- Have an in date Counterbalance License (this can be inhouse but MUST be in date)
- Preferably will have previous experience in a similar role, however full training will be provided.
- Able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail.
- Able to work the shift.
- Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance record.
- Able to work on their own initiative and follow instructions.
If this job is of interest please speak to one of our consultants on 01782 289090 or email your CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 03/07/2019