|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Do you have a positive can-do attitude and a strong work ethic? Would you like to work for a growing business? Maybe you are looking for a career change. Don't miss this amazing opportunity, working as a dedicated Forklift Counterbalance driver in Pontefract.
The successful candidates will be able to evidence a strong background within Warehouses. Having double handler experience is an advantage, however If you have single handler experience training could be provided.
- Pontefract, Wakefield
- 8am-4pm (Monday to Friday)
- General warehouse work such as working in production and on a conveyor belt
- Performing all duties in the production department within the factory to ensure the effective running of process/production lines
- Operating FLT Counter Balance
In return, we can offer a fantastic opportunity with one of the UKs leading and most recognised brands as well as the following:
- Free car parking
- Onsite canteen facilities
- Possible full time opportunities
All Personal Protective Equipment required for the role will be provided by gap personnel in a welcome pack to site.
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com or call 01132048585. Alternatively you can text 07540766464 for further details.