|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
FLT - COUNTERBALANCE ROLE IN LS10!!
This company are a manufacturer of Cardboard boxes and products. It is a fast paced and busy working environment. Products range in size so the role could involve moving and loading small pallets to large 4m pallets. We work to tight deadlines so a high level of urgency is required at all times.
This is a temp-perm position with permanent opportunity available for the suitable candidate
- Loading finished stock to our Vehicles.
- Goods-in and unloading sheet board.
- Warehousing and Stock management
- Ensure production machines have board loaded or ready.
- Loading of vehicles to with Palletised flat pack cardboard product.
- Ensure correct product is loaded as safely as possible and all systems of work are carried out.
- Unloading palletised sheet board from suppliers ensuring that the correct board is unloaded and marked-up accordingly.
- Ensure all machines have material at the machine ready for their next job.
- Organise and pick stock from warehouse or racking for loading.
- Manage time and deadlines, using Reports, to ensure that no deliveries are missed.
- Responsible for checking all loads to ensure correct goods are on the correct routes.
- Effectively communicate stock and delivery problems with the Transport and Warehouse co-ordinator.
- Put away stock to ensure safe and accurate storage of boxes, minimising stock discrepencies.
- Ensure Health & Safety guidelines are followed and adhered to.
- Perform accurate Stock Take every month.
- Effectively manage of stock location and PIN management.
- Keep the warehouse tidy and safe at all times.
- Previous experience of managing big awkward loads is essential.
- Proven experience loading palletised goods of different sizes onto vehicles is essential.
- Good communicator both written and oral
- Must have a positive “Can-do” attitude.
- Proven ability in managing tight/urgent deadlines.
- Self-motivated and able to organise one’s self.
- Excellent eye for detail is required.
- Sound Commercial awareness is desirable
- Must be upbeat, friendly and professional
- FLT licence is essential.
Reporting to: Transport and Warehouse Co-ordinator
Hours: Mon-Thurs 09:00-18:00 and Fri 06:30-15:30
Holiday: 20 Days + Stats
Salary: £9 per hour