|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Marta Chamera|
Gap Personnel Group, operating as an employment business, are currently looking to recruit Reach and Counterbalance FLT Drivers for one our well-established client based in Skipton, Gargrave
We are looking for experienced FLT driver with valid counterbalance and Reach Truck licence (VNA licence would be an advantage) Successful candidate will be involved in operating a FLT within a warehouse environment. Previous, proven warehouse experience in similar role is essential (Must have full 5 year work history without employment breaks.
Contract: Temp to Perm
Factory Location: Skipton, Gargrave
Salary and Shifts:
Day shift –8 am - 4.30 pm Monday – Thursday and 8 am - 3.30pm Friday - £9.54
1. Carry out all duties in line with customer specifications and requirements.
2. Co-operate in the continuous improvement of quality, safety and productivity standards.
3. To carry out instructions as given to you by your Team Leader/Management
4. Loading / unloading lorries, stock movement around warehouse and general warehouse duties
The successful candidate will have:
1. Good attention to detail.
2. Good numeracy and literacy skill.
3. Team player.
4. Continuous improvement and lean experience.
5. Must be able to communicate in English
6. Must have valid / in date FLT counterbalance and reach truck licence
7. Previous experience in similar role
8. Criminal records check and must pass alcohol and drug test
To apply, please submit your CV to email@example.com quoting FLT GARGRAVE
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.