The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
JOB TITLES: FLT Driver
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) have exciting opportunities for 5 FLT drivers to join a well-established company based in the Cardiff area. Our clients business is growing and as a result, we are now seeking new talent to join their teams. The environment is busy and fast paced.
Business Area: Manufacturing
Location: Wentloog, Cardiff
Mornings 06:00 - 14:00
Afternoons 14:00 - 22:00
You must be fully flexible and willing to rotate shifts weekly.
Duties to include:
- Operating industrial forklift truck to collect products from the warehouse
- Transporting products to production area
- Preparing products for production
- Transporting finished products back to the warehouse
Successful Candidate will:
- Hold a valid industrial forklift truck counterbalance licence
- Have previous warehouse and forklift driver experience
- Be willing to work overtime to cover holidays of other shifts
- Be hardworking and reliable
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843499
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for applicants will be 30th September 2019.