FLT Counterbalance Driver (Goods In Experience) in Barnsley S75
WE ARE RECRUITING WITH IMMEDIATE STARTS!
Gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for an FLT COUNTERBALANCE DRIVERS for our client based in the BARNSLEY (S75) area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Transporting materials to and from designated areas in the facility
• Loading and unloading goods from vehicles
• Moving goods and materials packed on pallets around the facility
• Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
• Checking loads are secure
• Recording all stock movements on internal systems (PC/RDT), keeping stock accurate
• Keeping stock in an organised manner throughout the storage areas and general housekeeping duties
• Stacking empty pallets
• Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck’s battery and lubricating equipment
• Taking scrap and waste materials to the skip
• Always operating equipment in a safe and efficient manner
Candidates must hold a full FLT counterbalance licence and have goods in experience, preferably experience of logging stock of a system.
Monday – Friday
6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm / 10pm – 6am – weekly rotating
Days & Afters - £11.11ph
Nights - £11.91ph
HOW TO APPLY?
APPLY VIA THE LINK
CALL OUR ROTHERHAM BRANCH ON 01709 918 533
OR SEND YOUR CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org
gap personnel are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for applications – 30/09/2020