|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||10.03 per hour|
|Contact Name:||stuart dean|
Our client in the wrexham area is looking for and FLT driver to join there team on a temp to perm basis.
The role will start off on a day shift working 8am - 4pm, after a period of 3 weeks the role will then move to an on going 2pm - 10pm shift
Duties to include:
- Unloading and loading of vehicles for distribution
- Maintaining warehouse stock levels and replenishment
- Identifying and reporting product defects
- Checking in delivery orders are correct
- Palletising customer deliveries and placed into relevant delivery locations
- Working within a busy environment the role entails moving products around the warehouse and yard which does include some outdoor exposure.
- Will have an in-date counterbalance licence,
- Will be able to work using their own initiative unsupervised;
- Will take pride in their work.
- Have a knowledege of computer systems including word and excel
- will have a valid FLT licence