gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client based in Sandycroft. We are looking to recruit a FLT Counterbalance Driver to join their team on a temporary on-going basis.
Pay & Working Hours
- Monday – Friday
- Day shift – hours vary between the hours of 6am – 10pm depending on business needs
- £9.76 per hour
*Immediate starts available*
- Loading and unloading using FLT Counterbalance truck inside and outside of the warehouse
- Completing general warehousing tasks including loading and unloading
- Working within a fast-paced warehouse using your own initiative but also working successfully as part of the team
Essential Skills / Experience
- Valid FLT Counterbalance Truck license with experience of operating FLT Counterbalance
- Previously worked within a busy warehousing environment
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please email your CV through to us at email@example.com.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.