X2 COUNTERBALANCE DRIVER REQUIRED IN YEADON, LS19
This company are a manufacturer of Cardboard boxes and products. It is a fast paced and busy working environment.
- Using the Counterbalance FLT to move stock around
- Ensure correct product is loaded as safely as possible and all systems of work are carried out.
- Put away stock to ensure safe and accurate storage of boxes, minimising stock discrepencies.
- Ensure Health & Safety guidelines are followed and adhered to.
- Keep the warehouse tidy and safe at all times.
- General warehouse duties when required.
You will need an indate FLT Counterbalance license (not in house) with a minimum of 6 months experience
HOURS AND PAY:
Monday-Friday, rotating shifts weekly (6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm)
FACILITIES ON SITE:
-Kitchen area / Canteen
TEMP POSITION WITH A CHANCE OF A PERMANENT CONTRACT AFTER 12 WEEKS - THIS DEPENDS ON PERFOMANCE AND ATTENDANCE
CALL THE LEEDS OFFICE ON 0113 204 8585 OR APPLY BY UPLOADING YOUR CV