Gap Personnel Group, operating as an employment business, are currently looking to recruit an FLT Driver for one of our well-established clients based in Skipton
We are looking for an experienced FLT Driver with valid a counterbalance licence. The successful candidate will be involved in operating a FLT Truck within a warehouse environment. Previous, proven warehouse experience is required
The successful candidate must be able to read and understand standard operation procedures and health and safety processes.
Contract: Temporary with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate
Factory Location: Skipton
Shifts: Early shift – 6.00 am – 14.00 pm – Monday to Friday
- Carry out all duties in line with customer specifications and requirements.
- Co-operate in the continuous improvement of quality, safety and productivity standards.
- To carry out instructions as given to you by your Team Leader/Management
- Loading / unloading lorries, stock movement around warehouse and general warehouse duties
The successful candidate will have:
- Good attention to detail.
- Good numeracy and literacy skill.
- Team player.
- Continuous improvement and lean experience.
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Must have valid / in date FLT counterbalance licence
- Previous experience in similar role
Benefits: Free car parking, pension, permanent contract opportunities, and voluntary overtime
To apply, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.