|Reference:||FLT CLITHEROE AM|
Gap Personnel Group, operating as an employment business, are currently looking to recruit FLT driver for one of our well-established client based in Clitheroe
We are looking for experienced FLT driver with valid counterbalance / reach truck licence. Successful candidate will be involved in operating a FLT within a warehouse environment. Previous, proven warehouse experience in similar role is essential (at least 1 year).
Contract: Temp to Perm
Factory Location: Clitheroe
Salary: £8.92, overtime rate is paid after 40 hours - £13.38
Shifts: Early shift – 6.00 am – 14.00 pm – Monday to Saturday (one day off during week)
- Carry out all duties in line with customer specifications and requirements.
- Co-operate in the continuous improvement of quality, safety and productivity standards.
- To carry out instructions as given to you by your Team Leader/Management
- Loading / unloading lorries, stock movement around warehouse and general warehouse duties
The successful candidate will have:
- Good attention to detail.
- Good numeracy and literacy skill.
- Team player.
- Continuous improvement and lean experience.
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Must have valid / in date FLT counterbalance licence
- Previous experience in similar role
Benefits: Free car parking, pension, permanent contract opportunities, and voluntary overtime
To apply, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.