|Contact Name:||Adrianna Musial|
Gap Personnel are currently recruiting a Forklift Truck Driver for an international food manufacturers, based at their site in Birstwith, Harrogate. The role is made up of 80% warehousing duties and 20% forklift duties based in a busy and expanding warehouse. In a very physical and manual role, the site produces large quantities of dry feed materials and cereals etc. This role is initially temporary, with the opportunity of permanent positions available after a successful time period.
Hours: 6AM-2PM/2PM-10PM Monday-Friday
Pay: £10.63 - 12.86 per hour
Due to the rural location of the role, own transport is desired.
- Operating Counterbalance Forklift Trucks
- Manual handling 25kg bags; palletising, boxing and de-boxing
- Scanning and labelling pallets accurately
- Completing paperwork
- Housekeeping where necessary
- Working to strict food hygiene/health and safety guidelines
- Forklift Counterbalance certificates required, refreshed within the last 3 years
- Flexibility towards shifts and availability
- A positive attitude and work ethic, always keen to learn new skills
- Good level of physical fitness due to demanding duties
- Previous exposure to warehousing advantageousf