|Salary:||£9.18 per hour raising to £10 per hour after 12 weeks|
|Contact Name:||Adam Stewart|
***** IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE *****
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client based in the Sandycroft area. Our client is looking for an FLT Driver to join their team immediately on a temporary, on-going basis.
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday 06:00-14:00, week 1
- Monday to Friday 14:30-22:30, week 2
- Alternating shift pattern
- £9.18 per hour raising to £10 per hour
- Pay rates increase with length of service
- Goods in
- Processing of supplier delivery notes
- Stock checks
- Stock record adjustments with root cause analysis and corrective action
- Consumable ordering.
- Coordinating intercompany stock transfers.
- Invoice query management.
- Supplier audits.
- System and Shop Floor alignment.
- Valid FLT Counterbalance licence is desirable but not essential
- IT Literate
The job will start temporary but could lead to permanent for the right candidates.
Candidates must have a good attitude to work and must demonstrate an excellent timekeeping and attendance record.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy please email your CV to email@example.com or call our office on 01352762213 to speak to one of our team for further information.