|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Our client a leading juice manufacturing company based in Ledbury are currently recruiting for a Forklift Driver to work on temp to perm basis .
Duties will include:
- Working within the production team
- Operating the Bucher press, processing a variety of different fruits & vegetables
- Learning different aspects of production, including operating process equipment, packing in 200 Kg and 1000 Kg bulk packs.
- Maintaining the hygiene of the aseptic plant.
- Assisting with quality control
- Assisting with plant maintenance.
- Ensure paperwork is completed.
Adhering to all company site health & safety policies & procedures
We are looking for someone who is a team player, with a desire to learn. The successful candidates will have previous experience in a production environment and have their own transport due to location.
Previous experience in a food environment would be preferable.
Hours may vary depending on production. 40-45 hours a week. Weekend work may be required in peak seasons.
Hourly Rate: £10.00 Per hour
MUST have driving license with own transport, due to rural location.
Previous experience / qualifications in a food/drink manufacturing environment is essential, previous experience of operating a Bucher press would be an advantage. In date valid counterbalance FLT certificate would be preferable.
For an immediate interview and start date please contact Maria Thorne on 01452 302852 or email a CV to Gloucester@gap-personnel.com