|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Middleton|
We are currently recruiting for an experienced FLT Counterbalance Driver based in Halesowen, with immediate starts available!
Reporting directly to the Logisitics Manager the warehouse operative with counterbalance forklift license will be responsible for:
- Unloading and loading of vehicles for distribution.
- Maintaining warehouse stock levels and replenishment.
- Identifying and reporting product defects.
- Checking in delivery orders are correct.
- Palletising customer deliveries and placed into relevant delivery locations.
- Working within a busy environment the role entails moving products around the warehouse and yard which does include some outdoor exposure.
Shifts are rotating: 5:30-13:30 (Monday-Thursday) 4:30-11:30 (Friday), 14:00-22:00 (Monday-Thursday) 12:00-19:00 (Friday), Rotating shifts, must be able to do both.
Pay rate will be £10.17 per hour.
This role is a temp to perm contract with your first 12 weeks placement through gap personnel with a permanent contract offered, for the right candidate, after this period is completed.
The candidate must have an up to date counterbalance licence to be considered for the role and provide evidence of this.
To apply for this position send your CV to Wolverhampton@gap-personnel.com or click Apply