Pay & Hours of Work
- £11.16 per hour
- Working 3 or 4 shifts per week between Monday - Friday
- 6am-6pm / 6pm-6am
- Responsible for the despatch of finished goods
- Have an excellent understanding of health and safety within the warehouse
- Moving goods via a Reach or Counterbalance Truck
- Applicants must have a valid counterbalance and reach truck license.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working on a reach and counterbalance gas truck
- Have experience of working within a very busy warehouse
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please email your CV to email@example.com
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on the suitability for the job.
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for an FLT Reach and Counterbalance Driver to join our client’s team based in Deeside on a temporary on-going basis.